Wednesday, August 20

Pang Pang Pang

Today I had the longest haircut ever. Maybe because my mind wasn't wandering off to places, or fantasizing about how life would be in the States when I get there next year, or planning how to get all the assignments done by the end of this week, or contemplating what movie/drama to watch next. That is why, the haircut seemed to take forever, as I watch the stylist cut and trim, trim and blow, blow and trim again and again like what seemed an endless cycle.

I hate the fact that I have a book in hand but I don't read it. It's even worse now because instead of allowing my mind to roam free, I just stared at the mirror and occasionally dozing off. For the past year, I've been adhering to a tight policy of no studies, no work during weekends and holidays, unless exam's tomorrow and I'm sure to fail the subject. I'm not sure if I'm doing well in my cgpa, but I'm positive that it's decent enough for me to live with it.

But maybe it's time for me to chance the policy. Maybe now is the time. I need a pang of realization that hits me real hard and tell me that a plant morphology assignment is more important than the gymnastics final; that final exams is more important than Sarah Chang's concert; that I'm so gonna be obese if I continue having supper every. single. day.

Everyone needs a pang of realization at some point of their lives don't they? Mine is now. Someone please slap me.


3 comments:

eL tInker said...

funny la u!!
haha!
No NO No! never study on sat and sun! those 2 days are the only days for relaxation..hehe
=)

Poirot1989 said...

*slap* Ahh.....I can give you another one if you want....it's on the house.

-Jian Wei

Liz said...

haigh

i need to study too. but no mood!

nothing entering the brain... end up blog surfing

aikz.