Saturday, January 24

2009 in words

Finally, a proper post. This 3 weeks of college has been pretty relaxing really, but blogging still doesn’t appear to be one of my priorities. hehe.

This semester there’s some new stuff, more interesting stuff in my opinion. C++ is the new found love! Heck, it feels so good when your program gets to run without errors, better than the contention that solving intricate calculus is satisfying. Cos I’m never able to solve intricate cal questions anyway –_- Then there are these psychological classes, where the lecturer comes enters to class with smiles and such anticipation to teach, except that I would start to feel dizzy, drowsy, and lazy after 10minutes. Maybe 5.

Now that I’m back at home, I feel lazier than ever. It’s just a week off for me, without the slightest vibes for cny. After this would be 3cny’s abroad, and I pledged to enjoy this week to the fullest, but by the looks of it I just feel like having a break from everything. At home. Speaking of home, I finally get to see my iPod which arrived like, a week ago! Weee…

IMGP1384

Now all I need is a decent sleeve for it, which I can buy with all the angpau money :D Happy cny guys! Do not wish for prosperity. Wish for health!

p/s: Rihanna is coming after all. yay!

BONUS MATERIAL

IMGP1371

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy CNY! gong xi gong xi.

You like C++? Maybe I should try that out =p

airina said...

yaya try it! btw u receive my text the other day?

Sabrina said...

Oh yea, I did!!!

I don't dare to reply though, I don know how much I'm charged here =p

Enjoying the New Year?

I'm slaving my butt off during this CNY, so sad.

Jin said...

lol finally got to see a handsome pic of cy!