Monday, October 20

Life as a slave

Sigh.. College have been so lifeless recently. It lacks the vibe, the noise, everything. Or maybe it's only me. I don't know. There's just so many unexpected distractions! Just when you've planned a good afternoon for revisions, calculas-ing.. Something will crop up and rob away your precious time. And so many redundant assignments! Seriously, I can't be more pissed and sloppy while completing them. I really don't see the point of having presentations or assignments when they know that during these few critical weeks, everyone will just result in plagiarising from online sources, or better still, copy amongst ourselves.

Stop me from ranting! Calm down calm down... *breathes in breaths out*

I thought slavery was abolished. I thought human rights existed. I need a turnaround for this helplessly assignments-driven mundane life. NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relax airina, it's over.. now you can really put yourself into ebullience..enjoy!!!!-meor-