Monday, November 3

Holiday mode - off

Home sweet home.. it never felt more true. I have a whole 2 months to myself now. All the application forms, the dramas, the novels, the keeping-fit plan i had in mind, they finally can be done! I'm soooo elated. Life was more dreadful than bio class for the last 2 weeks. I can snap anytime, at anyone, anywhere. Seriously, anything can happen during exams... like say, taking your dirty bowl into the toilet instead of the kitchen. I swear.

Ok so last weekend cy and I went for the Sarah Chang concert. Since no more putput car... we took the lrt instead of a cab. And God knows why it was having technical problems. By the time we reached it was already approching 8, and we hardly have the time to swallow dinner. Anyway, we made it to the concert just in time, after peeing.




And even that was disappointing. She played only one song.. which I already knew but still... ONE! Sigh. And she had this habit of placing her right arm on her waist while she's not playing... and there was no encore :( Many of the audiences left after the first half. Personally, I thought it was a rather disgruntled sight cos those people who left, they practically show no respect to the mpo performers at all. Is it so difficult for them to stay for just another half an hour? Seriously.

When she entered, my heart gave a thump. wow. She totally exudes that aura of a celebrity violinist. Although it was only one piece, but that one piece was all it needed =) During the autograph session, I was shocked that a few of the audience actually know her personally! omg.


2 Sarah Changs in a pic





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG it's SARAH CHANG!!!!!!