Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas

So I'm back from Macau. But my comp is not back... it's still at the repair shop :( Cy's lappie doesn't have live writer so the pics will have to wait.. Cant bear the trouble of uploading and arranging pictures on blogspot.

Blessed Christmas everyone! So much so that the wrold is diverging from its original purpose of celebrating Christ's birth, Christmas is still a season full of love and affection. After this year it's gonna be 3 Christmases away from home. Year after year I'd be secretly longing that someday I could celebrate it out of Kuantan Chapel, where I spent every single Christmas and new year's eve for the past 19yrs. Looking back however, it wasn't that bad after all. Although the church I grew up in is not any whopping assembly, the warmth of it, of just being there, cannot be easily replaced.






Guys if you're reading this I'm so touched that you guys called today, even from the other part of the globe! :D

Merry Christmas everyone, may your day be filled with love, contentment, and blessings. God bless you :)

2 comments:

Poirot1989 said...

I suppose the you guys that called you from all over the globe includes me eh??

Let me syoik sendiri for a while yeah?? =p

To life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,
Jian Wei

airina said...

YES IT'S YOU! syok anot! lol