Tuesday, December 9

Symphony for All

Introducing... the YouTube Sympohny! The first ever collaborative online orchestra. It's so so cool... I so wish that I can be a part of some fab project like this, something that I truly love doing, for no reason at all. But now, everything seems to steer away from this direction that I was once passionate of. That I am still passionate of. Should one go after what she likes, even though what she truly likes is not what's the best for her? But how does anyone has any idea at all what's best for her? Whatever. Maybe she'll enjoy peering down the microscope after all.




theme for the youtube symphony


I don't really fancy Tan Dun, but still.. Chinese pride. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

i dont know what im passionate about...sigh. how do i know which way i should go?

airina said...

dont worry.. you'll know some day when the opportunity presents itself :)

Poirot1989 said...

Subby identified her passion a long time ago: SHOPPING. It's just her wallet doesn't grow in tandem with her burgeoning hobby. =)

Regards,
Jian Wei