Sunday, May 10

20 What?

You know you’re 20 when you


start to prefer movies like the reader and milk over pineapple express

have a penchant for biographies and memoirs instead of fiction

say things like “wah.. 现在真的是什么都有”

actually feel for victims of the swine flu

listen more of bernstein and verdi than mozart

think about the future more than when to go shopping

don’t give a damn about who’s gonna get eliminated next in ANTM

suddenly realize that your teenage years has just slipped away discreetly

and you write nuisances like these


You know, it’s sad to say that summer has been so boring. Maybe because cy’s not around. Normally I wouldn’t survive through a single weekend in akasia, but fortunately it’s summer and my giller study housemates finally loosen their grips and we went out.

Some random pictures over the past few weeks dating from my bday…

IMGP1637

IMGP1623

IMGP1638

Realize the change in date? :D


IMGP1631 IMGP1633

While I was on the phone... While I was away on the phone... lol

Last week, it was my very first time going out with my housemates! Can you believe it, like for a year and we haven’t been going out? And I finally tried ktv with them. Gosh it’s so fun! It doesn’t matter if you can actually sing or not cos all you need to do is to scream your lungs out –_-

IMGP1656

IMGP1659

IMGP1660

Trying to block Sanddy out.. haha


IMGP1662

IMGP1663

I feel hungry. I want that molten choc cake. RIGHT NOW :(

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

choc cake...MOLTEN CHOC CAKE!

airina said...

hey subby.. when are u coming back???

Sabrina said...

ah, saw ur comment a bit too late. u know im back right?
hui theng told me about june 12, i try ok? i don't know where to put my luggage though