Sunday, May 25

Regrets over the week

Did not study more - Had Mon, Tues, and Wed off but spent most of the time on dramas and playing Flipflopflippy. If only I studied more, then I would be able to prove that freaking long dy/dx question. Flipflopflippy is the thief of time.

Did the BigMac Chant earlier - I've been chanting it at home perfectly! Why didn't I do the chant earlier? Why do I have to go to McD prepared, only to realize that it's over.

Ate too much - Been eating sooooOooo much lately. Especially this week - lunch + dinner + supper everyday. Chose durians and coconut drink over grapes and apples.

Sleeping late - 2 hours of class per day and I still sleep at 2 every night. So wrong... No wonder my skin is looking as dull as ever.

Hair treatment - Shouldn't have done it. Hair still feels as crappy as ever.

Watched Ah Long Pte - Overrated, overrated, overrated. Seriously, I think Follow the Law is much better. Maybe watching it at 1.30am wasn't a good idea. The movie was funny no doubt, but parts of it are just l-a-m-e.

No comments: