Friday, May 16

Teacher's Day Dedication

I believe everyone is a teacher to someone in some way. So, happy teacher's day to everyone... not only to those who are in the teaching profession, but to all of you as well. I realize we don't even bother to credit our teachers these days. Whenever our results turn out to be bad - aiyah those teachers all so useless of course lah; when it's satisfying - I work very hard on my own one you know... Typical. Well, I agree that not all the teachers are worth mentioning, but I believe there are many more teachers out there who are still really passionate in teaching.


There are a few teachers I would like to thank. They created an impact that is to last...
  1. Mr. Chan - The best and cheapest add maths teacher ever (35bucks for 3hr- classes. Beat that.).
  2. Ms. Ong - Who petrified us all with the insane idea of power naps, and locking us out if we're ever late.
  3. Pn. Maziah - Who made our BM notes superbly colorful.
  4. Mr. Hew - Who taught me how to copy answers so efficiently because all he does is read out the answers aloud for us to copy.

Although my days in Taylor's are short, the lecturers there were lots of fun as well. Special thanks to...
  1. Ms. Ho - Who forced me to study everyday to avoid sticking to the wall if anyone fails to answer her impromtu quizzes.
  2. Mr. Hari - For all his random stuff during physics, and the one who made me realize that physics can actually be fun.
  3. Mr. Lee - The military-sergeant-turned chemistry lecturer.

And of course...
Lecturers from Intec - Ms. Deela, Ms. Syeela, Datin Minda, and Mr Ikhwan (thanks to you I got into pre-cal instead of cal1).


Lastly, to 2 person who had been a teacher, a mentor, and a friend of mine throughout the years...
  1. Mr. Khoo - Who taught me music instead of playing the piano; who had faith in me and granted me ample opportunities.
  2. Ms. Jessica - Who made theory classes seemed like a breeze; who remembers everything I did and I said from the very first day; who is always there to help and listen.

Mr. Khoo (Left) - Trinity-Guildhall Convo 2005


Without you guys, learning would be such a bore. Happy Teacher's Day to all of you!

2 comments:

Jiyan said...

LOL..Noone can beat mr.chan..love him forever!!

And maziah as well..she was always more nervous than us when exam was around the corner, remember? =)

Liz said...

LOL

Mine can!!!

6 hours a week, 2 hours of Add Math, Physics, and Chem per week respectively.

Price? RM39

No kidding.

=)