Thursday, July 31

Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest Contd.

How often do you see delwyn low stomping and shouting? That leaves me no choice but to give you a gift too =) And of course, also to cy, because he's birthday is coming up!!


It sure is very tedious to me a law student. Things that are impossible to memorize! I bet you've experience countless sleepless nights where you have to put a toothpick between your eyes and slap yourself to keep awake.

Here's a USB Cup Warmer for you. I really love this one personally. I hate it especially when you finally get that question done and reach out for that cup of tea, only to find out that it's cold. Hopefully this will keep your cup of coffee warm throughout the nights when you need to burn the mid-night candle.




Also, I would like to give you a GINTELL eye massager, to relieve your eye bags after hours of studies. I remember during our high school days, you used to cramp everything in one single night as if your mind is a super computer. Hm if you're spotted by your friends wearing this in the middle of the night, just tell them it's a built-in scanner where you can scan through books without flipping the pages.



Promotes stronger blood circulation
Prevent the onset of near sightedness
Helps To reduce tension and fatigue
Helps To Prevent eye bags and wrinkles around the eyes



Cy it's finally your turn! I really really want to give you this for your birthday =( An Ipod Touch 16GB!

No more Imitation pods. A genuine one with an iPhone OS, direct iTunes wi-fi Music Store access, and a glass screen.

Er do I still need to buy you a birthday present? ^^

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

subby wants d iphone too :p

airina said...

you greedy girl! i'm not gonna give it to you cos you're gonna have one soon~! :P