Wednesday, July 16

Sorry

I would like to apologize to 2 people, or maybe more... whoever that felt offended with my antics. Sorry!

Sorry Li Xuan for saying that RIT sucks. It's solely my personal opinion. Sometimes I really never think twice before saying anything. I hope what I said will not deter you from attending your desirable choice of university or anything. As if I am so influential. -_-

My deepest apology to Liz and anyone who felt that I left them out for the Kuantan trip. My bad for taking granted of you guys. I mindlessly took for granted that everyone knew about it and it is you guys who decided not to join. I just hope to let you know that everyone is welcome and there's no discrimination in hospitality or whatsoever. Sorry.

Also, sorry to myself for eating so much choki-choki lately. Sorry for exacerbating my already messed-up diet.

2 comments:

Poirot1989 said...

Oh course you're influential. You and Subby made me take ED within 10 minutes k!

On another tangent, I am so sorry I can't join you guys in Kuantan. I really want to as I always had a sense of belonging in Kuantan despite leaving it for so long already. A birthplace is always more than home; it's where I first existed.

With that knowledge in mind, I hope everyone else who intend to traverse on the grounds of Kuantan will enjoy the sights and the pleasures that that miraculous place can elicit.

Regards,
Jian Wei

PS: RIT SUCKS??? You sure or not??

Liz said...

Hahahaha.

I dunno. I don't have that high an impression on RIT. I don't even plan to apply there =p

where are you applying to anyway?

and for the kuantan thingy- there is no need to apologize, haha. im used to it =p i somehow think im pretty forgettable. lol

and yeah, i ought to apologize to myself too. i kinda screwed my diet last week too. eat way too much, too much fried food and too much ice cream.

hehehehehe