Monday, July 21

Paprik Lovers reunite @ Kuantan!

It's been a week since the last post. Since Fall semester finally gained momentum, I barely have time for a decent slumber, let alone post something. So, here comes the long awaited post of paprik lovers in Kuantan!

Our journey was a rough one. It took like what, 6 hours in the bus? You could've gone and came back to kl already. No more wtf SANI express next time. Not express at all. Subby, hy, yp and I reached around 9pm, only to find out that my dad was admitted to hosp for typhoid infection. sigh. Luckily it was nothing serious.

Day 1




Cy treated us on The Dark Knight in the dark night. Seriously, the movie was very impressive. I would have easily gave it an 8/10. The sad part is that we were all too worn out to actually enjoy the movie till the end. Instead of engaging in the plot, we were all hoping that the movie will end soon, which it didn't. It was a bloody 2.5hours. -_- Despite that, The Dark Knight did kept us all wakeful through its unpredictable twists, kick-ass technology and Heath Ledger's awesome performance as the joker. My words alone can't even do justice to how good he is. Even the thought of the joker alone sent chills. I really hope he wins a posthumous Oscar or something.

Btw, 'May I check in your phone please' - it's really Edison Chen. I'm right! I'm still awake enough to recognize him ok.

Day2
Nasi Dagang for breakfast! An east coast delicacy that I didn't know it was uncommon in KL.



Went to EC mall after that and *ahem*.. EC mall also can shop. Lol. Anyway there's no other place for us to go d lar. We were so bored to the extend of wanting to watch Red Cliff -_- Had cendol at MFC after that and chatted about ht's bf Joseph's room mate who is ----- Chew Yun Joe. This world is just so so small.

Initially, all of us thought that we can easily get bus tickets so.. we only went to purchase them the day before our return. So wrong! Almost all the tickets by various bus companies are sold out! Everyone went Ktn to watch Anwar izzit -_- Swt.






Next destination - TC! To paprik lovers - is TC overrated? It's your say. lol. The weather was great! It threatened to rain in the evening but fortunately, we managed to get back home before it pours. Ah yes, had keropok lekor to fulfill ht's crave. Guess what I saw at TC, a person drowning and was rescued by the life guards. Of all my life ktn I've never seen that actually happened! I even thought there weren't any life guards for real in TC.






Guess who's hand is it?








Mum and Cy drove us up to Pak Su for dinner but sob... it started raining during dinner time. So, after dinner, we watched Awake and Anger Management at home. Omg. Such thing as anesthetic awareness actually exists? Wtf? What about my consideration of removing the cysts? Do i need a mock anesthesia or something to convince myself that I won't feel anything? Omgomgomg.


Stuffed crabs!


Anger management... Is the film hysterical or izzit just Cy and I. We laughed at every single detail when we first watched it! And ht, you fell asleep? -_- Paprik lovers - they fall asleep anytime, anywhere. So, by the time our movie marathon ended, plans of facebook-stalking were simply out of question.


Durians for supper.. hehe


Day3
Had dim sum for breakfast in MS, followed by a visit to the famous-dunno-what's its-name Buddhist temple. On a Sunday. A morning that we should be in church. Well that's my mum. Lol.




Mum and us



That's our mini trip to ktn. Anyone wants to come? You're all welcome =)


3 comments:

Sabrina said...

TC is not overrated!!! I love it!!!

n ya, paprik lovers can sleep anytime, anywhere, HAHAHAHA

eL tInker said...

haha
yup yup
especially me!!
u know what, probably anger management is juz not enough funny to keep me awake..
so we must watch other movies next time airina..hahahahahhaha

airina said...

-_- i really tot anger management was hilarious. anyway glad tat u guys love tc ;)