Monday, June 2

Book Fest '08

Ah sorry guys... I know this is really late! Ok, the Bookfest 2008 is now officially over. I actually went there 2 times, on Wed with the girls, and on Fri with mum and dad. What makes the difference is, the girls spent an average of 3 and a half hours there whereas, mum spent 15mins. 5mins on the book section and 10 on the stationary side. Lol. Anyway we didn't have much time on Friday.





Actually, Sabrina + Liz + Sze Yin + Yoke Peng spent 3.5hours. I... Came out right after I got all the stuff I want. Then, went shopping around KLCC hunting for Tong's present. Alone. Until my legs really hurt and decided to grab a cup of coffee and sit down to read instead. Bibo if you're reading this, I still don't know what to buy! Sorry, your present will arrive late (unlike mine, who arrived weeks before my birthday)! Ok, back to the book fair.



It's huge but I must say, if you're hunting for some obscure titles this is not the place. That was also the reason why we still have to make a trip to Kinokuniya after 3 hours plus of perusing on almost every single book in the book fest (well obviously not me, but I'm sure they did). Something really obvious at the book fair was, the stationary sections were really crowded, unlike the books sections. Ah, Malaysians. We don't bother much about books, do we?

Certainly not us! Look how much we bought! Hah.


Mine(the Gap stuff as well). Liz's. Sabrina's.


Ok, 50% is Liz's

No comments: